In Tips to ReIgnite Your Life – Part 1, we explored 3 of the 6 key arenas to prepare for in order to create your ideal second adulthood. If you haven’t already reviewed and answered the questions in the first blog, please click here to access.
Below, I’ve outlined the remaining 3 arenas that are instrumental to discover, plan and live your ReIgnitement™ dream.
Family and Relationships:
- What plans do you have in place to build and nurture new relationships as well as existing ones?
- What responsibilities do you have to help or support aging parents, adult children and/or grandchildren?
Leisure and Social:
- What do you love to do for fun?
- Where will you live during these years?
- What type of travel might you have in mind?
- What will bring meaning and a sense of purpose to your days?
- How will you continue a pursuit of life-long learning?
- What role might volunteer activities play?
In many cases, we spend more time planning a vacation than we do planning for this significant transition in our lives. If we give ourselves the gift of dreaming and planning, we have the opportunity to design a transition that flows seamlessly and effortlessly. With the rising likelihood of living eight decades or beyond, planning all aspects of this time will increase our chances of a healthy, happy, vital, secure and meaningful life.